Cadmore Media is seeking a Project Coordinator to work directly with our clients to execute a range of streaming media projects. This person will be responsible for clear communication between the Cadmore Media team and our clients, particularly regarding project milestones and deliverables. The successful candidate will be skilled in project planning, client communication, and customer service.
Our ideal Project Coordinator will be client-focused, technically savvy, self-motivated, and adaptable. A problem-solving mindset is a must. Cadmore Media projects vary widely based on our clients’ needs; projects include content workflows, new product development, virtual event management, and technical system integrations. The Project Coordinator will also be involved in direct content/data management, as necessary.
The Project Coordinator will be the primary contact for existing customers and will triage incoming help desk tickets during live events and field ad-hoc customer inquiries.
The Project Coordinator will report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
Cadmore Media is a fast-growing publishing technology start-up, and this position will interact with all levels of the organization to support our continued growth. You’ll be joining a team of knowledgeable, supportive professionals who can help you grow. We believe in “working hard and being nice to people”: although our work ethic is high, we strive to give all team members an empowering environment in which they can grow, contribute to the company’s mission and acquire a high degree of autonomy. We welcome and debate new ideas and suggestions and we encourage creativity.
The entire Cadmore team works from home, using instant messaging and virtual meetings to stay connected. Primary business operations are split between two time zones (U.S. Eastern Time and U.K.).
Accessibility and inclusivity are at the heart of Cadmore’s mission, and we will enthusiastically consider applicants who may need special accommodations to perform their work.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Project coordination experience
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel; ability to perform simple data analysis
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience, or equivalent education
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience in streaming video content management or virtual event coordination
- Experience in product management
- Experience in the scholarly publishing space
- Location: Permanent work-from-home; East Coast working hours. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Salary: Commensurate with experience; please include salary requirements in your cover letter.
- Apply by sending us a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
No recruitment agencies please.
About Cadmore Media
Cadmore Media is a young technology company that offers B2B video hosting solutions to scholarly and professional organizations, primarily in the non-profit sector. Our products improve workflows and the user experience for videos published in the Research, Education, and Event spaces. A mission-driven, customer-focused organization, Cadmore works with high-profile associations and publishers who produce media content created by the world’s most prominent scientific experts. We are entirely driven by the need to ensure that every project is a success for our clients.