Job Title: Marketing Executive
Company: Cadmore Media Limited
Location: United Kingdom (Remote)
Cadmore Media Limited is a dynamic and growing company that provides high-quality streaming services to scholarly organizations around the world. We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team and help us reach new audiences and grow our business. All team members work from home, using Microsoft Teams and Zoom to regularly communicate. Our business operations are split between US Eastern Time and the UK.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, drive traffic to our website, and generate quality leads
- Develop and maintain business development collateral, including marketing copy, promotional videos, and well-designed sales materials
- Create and manage marketing campaigns across various channels, including email, social media, and paid advertising
- Write and distribute press releases
- Manage and maintain the company website, ensuring it is up-to-date, user-friendly, and optimized for SEO
- Organize and facilitate company presence at industry conferences as exhibitors, attendees, or speakers
- Analyze and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, using data to optimize and improve future campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product, sales, and account management to align marketing efforts with company goals
- Identify and research new markets and audiences to target, and develop targeted messaging and campaigns to reach them
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices, and use this knowledge to inform and improve marketing strategies and tactics
- Depending on personal interest and general workload, this role may expand into sales support functions, including lead, opportunities and meetings management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing; experience in publishing industry required
- Experience creating and executing successful marketing campaigns across various channels
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform decisions
- Proficiency in marketing tools and platforms, including WordPress, social media management tools, and email marketing platforms
- Proficiency with chosen visual design tools for marketing, e.g. Canva
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small, hardworking team
Interest and experience in the scholarly communication space is required. This is a full-time, remote position with competitive compensation and benefits. If you are passionate about marketing, education, and making a difference in the world, we encourage you to apply.
No agencies please; only individuals should apply.
About Cadmore Media
Cadmore Media was founded in 2018 by scholarly and video publishing experts who saw a need to make video publishing an accessible proposition for a wide range of academic and professional use cases. Essentially, we want to transform the creation and dissemination of video and audio content in the scholarly world through expert technology, robust partnerships, and best-in-class service.
To do this, we hire great people, build client-driven products, and facilitate industry-wide innovation. We are a fast-growing publishing technology start-up with a team of knowledgeable, supportive professionals. We believe in “working hard and being nice to people”: although our work ethic is high, we strive to give all team members an empowering environment in which they can grow, contribute to the company’s mission, and acquire a high degree of autonomy. We welcome and debate new ideas and suggestions and we encourage creativity.
Accessibility and inclusivity are at the heart of Cadmore’s mission, and we will enthusiastically consider applicants who may need special accommodations to perform their work.
Apply by sending us a cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to jobs[at]cadmore.media. Please also share links to any publicly available work.